Your privacy at a glance
- Baxendale respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
- We send you news and marketing information where you have actively consented to this by signing up to our mailing list, or where you are part of an organisation that we work with as a client and the marketing information is of genuine interest to you.
- We never share your personal data with anyone outside of our business for marketing purposes.
- We will contact you when you are representing one our clients, and we need to do this to deliver a product or service.
- Occasionally, we are given personal data by a client. Wherever possible, we ensure consent is in place for this. We can use most of this data without consent, because we are reasonably entitled to do business with our clients, as as long as we uphold the rights and freedoms of the individuals to whom the data relates.
- We do not actively collect any ‘special data’. This is data which can be used to identify race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, or information about health and genetic and biometric data.
- Very rarely, we are given special data by our clients in the course of delivering a product or service. We do not ‘process’ this special data, and will only keep it for as long as is necessary for delivering the product or service.
- We do share your name, contact details and preferences with our software and data providers such as Microsoft and Mailchimp, because this is necessary for us to store your information and to contact you. We only share the data where it is absolutely secure to do so and there are approved safeguards in place, particularly if the data is being sent out of Europe.
- We keep your data secure and delete or anonymise it where it is no longer needed.
- You have legal rights. These include withdrawing consent to your data being collected or to receiving communications, requesting access to the personal data we hold, or asking for it to be corrected, restricted or deleted. You can object to what we are doing with it. We may however have a genuine business interest, or legal reason in limiting what you would like us to do. We will always try and respond to you within a month.
- You can contact us about your data, or to exercise one of your formal legal rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Baxendale, Runway East, 20 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9RS.
Click here to change your cookie preferences